Send us a photograph of your exhibits for the Children’s and Teen Fair Section before May 31 2021, by completing the Caledon Fair 2021 Virtual Fair competition online form (see below).
Only one picture per class, please, and we’ll have them judged. We’ll post the winners on our website caledonfair.ca on June 11 2021.
Make sure you have a tag visible on each entry that shows the Section number (21), the Class that you are entering and your exhibitor number if you have one. If you haven’t exhibited at Caledon Fair before, or can’t remember your exhibitor number from previous Caledon Fair exhibitions, contact the Virtual Fair Convenor and we can supply it to you. If you can’t take the picture yourself and email it to us, perhaps a family member can help with that. Or you can hand deliver or mail your picture, post dated by May 25th 2021 to Glenda Simeone, 20405 Heart Lake Road, Caledon, ON L7K 2A8. If you mail in your exhibit pictures with a stamped self-addressed envelope, we will return them to you after the judging. Please make sure your full name, address, and telephone number are on the back of each one of them.
Ages 5 and under.
- Any farm animal made from a rice krispie recipe.
- 6 treasures from a nature walk displayed on a paper plate.
- A plate of cookies that you helped make.
Ages 6 & 7
- Create a wagon out of Lego.
- Vegetable or Vegetables dressed as a farm animal.
- A plate of muffins that you helped make.
Ages 8 to 10
- Make a sock puppet any medium.
- Make a kite.
- A plate of chocolate chip cookies that you made (with a little help is allowed)
Ages 11 to 12
- Make a kite.
- Any art work any medium.
- A cake that you decorated by yourself.
- A home made bird house (not from a kit)
- Something useful using recycled material. (list the material)
- A cake that you made and decorated.