Convenor: Lorraine Glassford, Tel: 519-942-7765
Committee: Muriel Phillips, Margaret Anderson,
Prizes: 1st$4.00, 2nd $3.00, 3rd$2.00
- Exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor and unless otherwise stated, an item is considered an antique if it is from the year 1970 or prior. Some classes have stipulated other dates, please read carefully
- Item may not be entered two years in a row in the same class, but if it qualifies for a different class, it may be shown in the second year.
- Condition and age to be considered. Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify the entry.
- Amateurs only. Dealers may not enter.
- Exhibitors must fill out a duplicate entry form for items entered into this section for security purposes, to be kept by convenor.
- Please read the General Rules of the Hall Exhibits carefully, as they apply to all sections.
Verna Gray Special
Will be awarded to the three oldest items exhibited in Section 10
1st$12.00, 2nd$8.00, 3rd$5.00
123.Alan McMaster Special
$20 for the oldest Junior Farmer Award. Sponsored by Alan McMaster.
- 1800’s piece of china.
- Postcard from 1970 or older.
- A piece of school work, 1950 or older
- A prize from any Fair.
- Pink Cup & Saucer
- A “45” record with original cover
- School Class picture
- Serving Platter, NOT round in shape
- Bill or Receipt.
- Hand Tool (novelty, or practical, 1960 or older).
- Painting or Photo of a Wooden Barn from the Caledon Area (barn must still be in usable condition in the picture).
- Item referencing a World Conflict (Not a newspaper article)
- Photo of Grand-ma.
- Picture of Historical structure from within Town of Caledon (Please include information/location on structure).
- Wine glass.
- A vase.
- Novelty salt & pepper shakers.
- A Pillow or Pillow Cover, 1960 or older
- A Hair Comb, Barrett or Adornment piece.
- Cookie cutter.
- A Toy Implement.
- A Newspaper Headline from the 1960’s.
- Mail order Catalog, 1970 or older.
- Commercial Advertising, 1970 or older (smaller than a breadbox!)
- Photo of a Significant Anniversary (Wedding or work or group).
- Stump the Judge…What is it? Answer to be placed in envelope.