Send us a picture of your antique exhibits by completing the Virtual Fair online form (see below) . Submitted pictures must be clear and sharp. Your Exhibitor number, section and class number must be indicated with each image to ensure identification for prizes. If you haven’t exhibited at Caledon Fair before, or can’t remember your exhibitor number from previous Caledon Fair exhibitions, contact the Virtual Fair Convenor and we can supply it to you. If the item has a front and back or top and bottom, a picture of all sides must be submitted together. Please ensure each image is identified with your exhibitor number, Section, class and an a, b, c, to link the images as one item. If you can’t send your pictures by email, you can hand deliver or mail them to Glenda Simeone at 20405 Heart Lake Road, Caledon, L7K2A8. Include a stamped self addressed envelope, and if you put your name address and telephone number on the back of the photos, we’ll send them back to you.
Unless otherwise stated, an item is considered an antique if it is from the year 1970 or prior. Some classes have stipulated other dates, please read carefully.
Prize Money Classes 101-109 : : 1st-$10, 2nd-$5, 3rd– $2.50
- A hand written document, 1950 or older (scanned)
- A “45” rpm record with original cover (pic of front, back and cover)
- Musical Instrument 1960 or older (pic of front, back, special details).
- Painting or Photo of a Century Plus Building in the Caledon Area. (Building must be in useable condition in the picture. Picture can be current. Identify location/building)
- Photo of Grand-ma. (The picture can be current, the subject must be over 70 years of age. Age of subject need not be revealed).
- A Novelty Mug, 1960 or older.
- A Kitchen Utensil (must be in useable condition).
108, Commercial Advertising, 1970 or older (example: coke sign, gas sign, please provide close up shots for details).
- A Unique Item- (odd shape, colour, design) that does not comply with above classes.