General Rules and Regulations:
- By submitting your photos of your crops, plants or homecraft items, you are applying for a one-year membership to Caledon Fair. In 2021 there will be no exhibitor or membership fee payable.
- All articles must be NEW WORK, no older than 2 years, and made by and/or owned by the exhibitor.
- Articles that look soiled or worn, or which do not match the class they are entered in, will not be judged.
- Articles can only be entered in one class and the exhibitor can enter only one item per class.
- Prizes will be assigned only to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Winners of prizes will be displayed on the Caledon Agricultural Society VIRTUAL FAIR Website June 11th, 2021.
- Your Exhibitor number, the section number and the class number should be on a tag in the photo with your entry, or otherwise provided to the Society. Using the email provided by pressing the virtual “Button” for each Section is the best way to submit your entry. Don’t have your name or any other identification visible on the exhibit, please, or it won’t be judged. If you do not recall your Exhibitor number from a previous year, or have not exhibited before at the Caledon Fair, please contact the Virtual Fair Convenor, and we will give it to you.
- All exhibits must be submitted by midnight on May 31, 2021. Entries submitted after that date will not be judged.
- If you are unable to submit exhibits electronically, you may submit them by mail, post-dated by May 25th 2021, with a self-addressed stamped envelope. Ensure that your address, phone number and name are with your mailed exhibits, but not on the face of any pictures, and we will return them to you afterwards. Another person may submit your exhibits electronically on your behalf, but must also provide your name, address and telephone number.
- Prize monies will be mailed out after Fair Weekend. Discovery of a fraudulent entry or practice will cause any winnings to be withheld.
- $5.00 from winnings of multiple prizes will be held by Caledon Agricultural Society as a pre-payment for next year’s Caledon Fair exhibitor fee. Prepaid members will not be charged for the fee at next year’s fair.
- There will be no High Point or Special Awards in 2021. Items which would normally be eligible for District or Provincial Competitions will not be eligible from this VIRTUAL FAIR.
- No Award will be made to mediocre exhibits, even though they may be the only ones entered in the class. In case of a tie, both entries will qualify for awards. Judges’ decisions are final.