(65 and Over)
Send us a picture of your exhibits for the Seniors’ Section before May 31 2021, by completing the Caledon Fair 2021 Virtual Fair competition online form (see below).
Only one picture per class, please, and we’ll have them judged. We’ll post the winners on our website caledonfair.ca on June 11 2021.
Make sure you have a tag visible on each entry that shows the Section number (17), the Class that you are entering and your exhibitor number if you have one If you haven’t exhibited at Caledon Fair before, or can’t remember your exhibitor number from previous Caledon Fair exhibitions, contact the Virtual Fair Convenor and we can supply it to you. Or call Glenda at 416-697-7792. If you can’t take the picture yourself and email it to us, perhaps a family member can help with that. Or you can hand deliver or mail your picture post dated by May 25th 2021 to Glenda Simeone, 20405 Heart Lake Road, Caledon, ON L7K 2A8. If you mail in your exhibit pictures and a stamped self-addressed envelope, we will return them to you after the judging. Please make sure your full name, address, and telephone number are on the back of each one of them.
Prize Money Classes 801-810: 1st$10, 2nd-$5, 3rd-$3
- A doll’s two-piece outfit displayed on a doll
- A child’s sweater and toque- any style. May be displayed flat on a white background or on the child!
- Child or adult slippers. May be displayed flat on a white background or on feet.
- Adult sweater or cardigan- may be displayed flat on a white background or on a person. Please don’t include the person’s face in the photo.
- Tea cozy displayed on a tea pot.
- A scarf with more than 1 colour.
- Three Christmas ornaments, all different.
- A bookmark
- An article made from sewing scraps.
- A scrap book cover.