Crops of 2020. To enter any of your crops in the 2021 Virtual Caledon Fair, complete Virtual Fair online form (see below) by May 15th to contact our Virtual Fair Convenor and advise the crop and your email address, phone number and address. The Convenor will contact you to make an appointment to come and view and photograph your produce in a suitable container, approximately a bushel size, weigh a 2 liter sample and take a smaller sample for judging. Winners will be announced and displayed on our website on our traditional Fair weekend June 11th.
Prize Money Classes #1-9: 1st-$10, 2nd-$5, 3rd– $2.50
- Two row barley, any variety, named.
- Fall wheat, any variety, named.
- Oats, any variety, named.
- Canola, any variety, named.
- Sunflower seed.
- Mixed grain, named.
- First cut hay, 10 inch slice, placed in plastic bag.
- Second cut hay, 10 inch slice, placed in plastic bag.